Axial flow fans (Type: AND / ANDB)
- flow rates up to 85,000 m³/h
- AND - size: 400 - 710 mm (impeller diameter)
- ANDB - size: 560 - 1000 mm (impeller diameter)
- IEC standard motors as drive
- vertical and horizontal installation possible
- options for varying hub ratio, number of blades and blade angle
The casings are available as galvanised sheet steel as a standard feature. If desired, the casing can also be provided as plastic coated. The casing can be equipped with an inspection door. In the long version L, the motor and the impeller are covered by the casing length; in the shorter version K, however, the motor extends beyond the casing. The casing with defined flange hole pattern (slots for different bolt circle diameters) ensures an easy connection to the pipe system.
Drive motors three phase IEC motors model B3 protection class IP55 type with class F 2, 4, 6 or 8-pole. On request, multi-speed motors can be supplied with 2 or 3 speeds.
Impellers, wings and hubs made of die-cast aluminium, with aerodynamically optimised profiles to achieve high efficiency and low noise. The profile angles can be adjusted at rest to obtain the required operating point.
- model - AND
- for sizes 400-710, the hub is fitted with 5 or 10 blades depending on the power requirement ; for sizes 500, 630 and 710, 7 or 14 addition blades are used.
- model - ANDB
- for sizes 560-800, the hub is fitted with 6 or 9 blades depending on the power requirement ; for sizes 900 and 1000, 5 or 10 addition blades are used.
The motor cable is routed loosely through the casing. Upon request, a terminal box can be attached to the casing or may be supplied loose.
Dateigröße: 4.56 MB
Dateigröße: 1.58 MB