Air handling units from Rosenberg Ventilatoren GmbH are well suited for use in process air conditioning. Due to the high quality standard of the units and the flexibility of our own production (everything from the fan to housings) individual customer demands and requirements can be met on short notice. This is a great advantage for our customers in the automotive and automotive supply industry.
Mercedes-Benz, Kecskemét (Hungary)
Rosenberg supplied a total of 9 air handling units, of which 4 were large identical units (unit length 24.5m) of the Airbox S60 range with 120,000 m³/h each. The planning and layout took place at our headquarters in Künzelsau, the production and certification at our sister plant Rosenberg Hungary. The certification tests were performed according to the regulations of the VDI 2044. All units hold construction tolerance class 1.
Goodyear in Luxemburg produces thousands of automotive tires daily. The supply and return air system for the production processes consist of a 21,000 m³/h unit with integrated Airtronic control.
BMW, Dingolfing (Germany)
The production facility of the BMW 3-series at the Dingolfing plant was equipped with 2 air handling units (40,000 m³/h each) running in parallel. Both inside units contain a cross flow heat exchanger with Airtronic control for partial or full load operation.
Volkswagen "Gläserne Manufaktur", Dresden (Germany)
The transparent factory lies in the “green heart” of Dresden. Here the exhibition and production halls are also air conditioned with modern Rosenberg air handling units (3 x 21,000 m³/h).
- Opel Ungarn GmbH, Szentgotthárd (Hungary)
- Magyar Suzuki AG, Esztergom (Hungary)
- Ford Ersatzteilwerk AG, Székesfehérvár (Hungary)
- Audi Hungária Motor GmbH, Györ (Hungary)
- Volkswagen AG, Wolfsburg (Germany)
- Daimler Chrysler, Rastatt (Germany)
- MAN, St.Petersburg (Russia)
- Nokian Tyres, St.Petersburg (Russia)
- Continental, Timisora (Romania)
- Pneumant, Fürstenwalde (Germany)
- ZF Lenksysteme, Schwäbisch Gmünd (Germany)