Fans made of plastic (Type: EPN...)
- flow rates up to 5,200 m³/h
- size: 160 - 355 mm (impeller diameter)
- motor out of air stream
- corrosion-resistant design
- shaft feedthrough with V-ring
- standard motor, IP55, thermal class F
- backward curved impellers
- casing position: LG/RD according to Eurovent
- terminal box directly on motor, IP55
- motor protection through PTC thermistors
- direct installation in systems with elastic sleeves
» Design and Downloads
The casings are produced following the rotational casting procedure and are made of electrically conductible polyethylene (PE). The design allows removal of the motor with the impeller and the console without having to disconnect the casing from the duct system. The casing and stainless steel console are sealed to each other with an expanded PE sealing ring.
The consoles are made of stainless steel material no. 1.4301. The console supports the motor and the spiral casing and, at the same time, forms the back wall of the casing. For mounting the motor, a motor supporting plate is screwed onto the console.
ImpellersImpellers of polypropylene with backward curved blades with high efficiency are used. The impellers together with the hubs are dynamically balanced on two levels with the rotor according to quality level G 2,5 / G 6,3 as per DIN ISO 21940-11.
The electrical connection of the motor is done via the terminal box of the pre-assembled IEC standard motor.
Product information: Fans made of plastic (EPND)
Dateigröße: 938.06 kB
Operating manual: Centrifugal fans made of plastic with IEC standard motor (BA032)
Dateigröße: 1.78 MB